TCR Management Board
The Management Board of TCR provides strategic direction for the company and performs more fine-grained managerial decision-making on behalf of TCR Council. The Board consists of the Directors and Officers of TCR, plus named individuals elected by Council at the Annual General Meeting.
The Directors of TCR are:
- Pat Beech, Manager, RNIB National Library Service.
- Rob Froud, former Head of Cultural Service at Somerset County Council.
- Robert Gent, Assistant Director of Cultural and Community Services, Derbyshire County Council.
- Lynn Hodgkins, Regional Librarian, Libraries and Information East Midlands.
The Officers of TCR for 2013/2014 are:
- Chair – Rob Froud
- Vice Chair – Robert Gent
- Treasurer – Pat McKenzie
- Secretary – Alex Ball
- Chair of the Conarls Working Group – Gillian Wilson, Manager, North West Libraries Interlending Partnership
Elected Board Members
Also elected to serve on the Management Board for 2013/2014 are:
- Jennifer Cox, Stock Services Unit Manager, Libraries and Lifelong Learning, London Borough of Bromley
- Liz MacDonald, Enquiry Services Manager, National Library of Scotland (until July 2014)
- Jo Cox, Key Customer Relationship Manager, British Library