TCR Management Board
The Management Board of TCR provides strategic direction for the company and performs more fine-grained managerial decision-making on behalf of TCR Council. The Board consists of the Directors and Officers of TCR, plus named individuals elected by Council at the Annual General Meeting.
The Directors of TCR are:
- Rob Froud, former Head of Cultural Service at Somerset County Council.
- Robert Gent, former Assistant Director of Cultural and Community Services, Derbyshire County Council.
The Officers of TCR for 2015/2016 are:
- Chair – Rob Froud
- Vice Chair – Robert Gent
- Treasurer – Pat McKenzie
- Secretary – Deb Ryan
- Chair of the Conarls Working Group – Jo Cox, Key Customer Relationship Manager, British Library
Elected Board Members
Also elected to serve on the Management Board for 2015/2016 are:
- Jo Cox, Key Customer Relationship Manager, British Library
- Shelagh Levett, Director, South West Regional Library Service